1 COLOUR MEGA SCREEN PRINTING KITProduct Code 
New 1 Colour Mega Intro Screen Printing Kit
Are you just starting out or upgrading from a Stencil Cut Kit? This kit is ideal for thoses wishing to print more detailed designs. Coating your screen with emulsion and using an exposure unit, saves time on cutting with the knife.
All of the equipment in this kit is compatible for printing onto fabric, t-shirts, sweatshirts, Hoodies, paper/board, card, wood, other flat products and also produce your own plastisol and waterbased transfers! Select the ink type for your needs:
Waterbased - For printing onto t-shirts and other fabrics, paper board and wood, create transfers.
Plastisol - Fabrics, t-shirts, hoodies, sweatshirts, create transfers.
Hybrid - Fabrics, t-shirts, hoodies, sweatshirts, create transfers.
5 Easy steps:
Print your design from your PC onto transparency.
Coat your emulsion and wait for it to dry. (a small domestic fan heater helps)
Expose your image using the Exposure unit in this kit. (You will need a sheet of glass bigger than your image)
Wash your image out
Ready to print!
The ink provided in the waterbased kit is an air drying ink. Simply leave to dry or use a hairdryer and then iron over your print to make it wash proof.
- 1 Colour printing press with A3 platten board.
- 1 x UV Lamp Exposure Bulb
- 2 x Screens A3 Size with new 43T mesh
- 2 X Screens A4 Size with new 43T mesh
- 1 x 8 inch Aluminium coating trough (to coat the screen with the emulsion)
- 1 x 8 inch wooden squeegee with new blade (to print your image)
- 10 x A4 Film to make your positives (to create your transparencies from your PC)
- 1 Roll of masking Tape (for taping/masking the edges of your screen)
- 6 Mixing Sticks (for mixing your ink)
- 1 Litre 2-Part All American Emulsion (to coat your screen and create your stencil)
- 10 x Sheets of Transfer Film for Producing transfers. Produce multicolour prints using this transfer film. Print each layer (colour) onto separate sheets of this films and then you can later align them and heat transfer them onto the garment. As the sheets are see through you can align your multilayers easily. This film is for use with plastisol inks, instructions will be provided after purchase on how to produce transfers.
- 175ml Transfer Adhesive Powder
- 4 x 1 Litre Waterbased inks:
Description / Features / Specifications:
- Complete with Printing Board 19.7" *15.8" (50*40cm)
- Holds Screen Frame up to 3 inches deep.
- Two Adjustable hand wheels for screen stability.
- Strong and robust
- Two Springs and tension adjusters for ease of screen elevation.
- Accurate positioning and good quality prints.
- Print onto t-shirts / pillow cases / fabric/ paper / other flat products.
- Stainless Steel made, convenient in cleaning and no rust.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!