Are you just starting out or upgrading from a Stencil Cut Kit? This kit is ideal for thoses wishing to print more detailed designs. Coating your screen with emulsion and using an exposure unit, saves time on cutting with the knife.
All of the equipment in this kit is compatible for printing onto fabric, t-shirts, sweatshirts, Hoodies, paper/board, card, wood, other flat products and also produce your own plastisol transfers! Select the ink type for your needs:
Waterbased - For printing onto t-shirts and other fabrics, paper board and wood.
Plastisol - Fabrics, t-shirts, hoodies, sweatshirts, create transfers
Hybrid - Fabrics, t-shirts, hoodies, sweatshirts.
5 Easy steps:
Print your design from your PC onto transparency.
Coat your emulsion and wait for it to dry. (a small domestic fan heater helps)
Expose your image using the Exposure unit in this kit. (You will need a sheet of glass bigger than your image)
Wash your image out
Ready to print!
The ink provided in the waterbased kit is an air drying ink. Simply leave to dry or use a hairdryer and then iron over your print to make it wash proof.
- 1 Colour printing press with A3 platten board.
- 1 x UV Lamp Exposure Bulb
- 1 x Screen 16"x20" Size with new 43T mesh
- 1 x 12 inch Aluminium Coating Trough (to coat the screen with the emulsion)
- 1 x 12 inch Wooden Squeegee with new blade (to print your image)
- 10 x A4 Film to make your positives (to create your transparencies from your PC)
- 1 Roll of masking Tape (for taping/masking the edges of your screen)
- 6 Mixing Sticks (for mixing your ink)
- 1 Litre 2-Part All American Emulsion (to coat your screen and create your stencil)
- 2 x 500ml Waterbased inks:
Description / Features / Specifications:
- Complete with Printing Board 19.7" *15.8" (50*40cm)
- Holds Screen Frame up to 3 inches deep.
- Two Adjustable hand wheels for screen stability.
- Strong and robust
- Two Springs and tension adjusters for ease of screen elevation.
- Accurate positioning and good quality prints.
- Print onto t-shirts / pillow cases / fabric/ paper / other flat products.
- Stainless Steel made, convenient in cleaning and no rust.
Nikki at Art2SilkScreen has helped me so much with my printing. We bought this kit last year (not the largest or most expensive) but we feel like valued customers. We receive our orders on time and their website is very easy to use. If you are lucky enough to catch the super busy girls on the phone, its well worth picking their brains as they are super experienced in the field. I can honestly say that this company has helped our company grow. Thank you, Nikki and her team! Will be placing another order soon.
Daisy Fielding | Liverpool | July 2021