DIY CUSTOM CRAFT STENCILS
DIY Custom Craft Sunlight Stencils, Available in A5,A4 and A3 and also a range of mesh counts. No need for emulsion, screens, coating troughs and other equipment! Simply expose your design onto this pre-coated stencil and then fix it to your frame using staples or tape.
Great for wrapping around cylindrical products or glass!
Precoated stencils - Made by Sunlight Stencils.
These are precoated mesh sheets in a range of sizes and mesh counts.
Eliminates the need for emulsions, coating equipment and takes the hassle out of prepping your screens/mesh ready for exposure.
Expose your designs onto these sheets using either sunlight or a UV light source.
Red Sunlight Stencil sheet
- Use for a wide range of plastisol, water based and solvent based inks
- Outstanding resistance
- Excellent burning imaging properties
- High definition for holding larger half tones (43T will hold 30 lines per inch, 55T will hold 36 lines per inch, 77T will hold 52 lines per inch)
- 40 SECONDS exposing time (in sunlight)
- Ideal for the novice printer as this sheet is more forgiving when exposing
- High definition for holding half tones