Emulsions & Fillers
Whether you are printing onto textiles, paper, plastic, metal or any other substrate, it is important to select the correct emulsion for your screen printing requirements.
Here is a guide to help you:
One Coat Emulsion for Plastisol & Waterbased Inks: This emulsion is now both water and plastisol resistant and is ideal for shorter print runs (using Art2Silkscreen Inks approx 500 garments) using waterbased and plastisol inks.
Hybrid+ Emulsion - This emulsion is suitable for Halftone/Finer details Designs when printing with Waterbased, Plastisol & Hybrid inks.
Saatigraf HS3 Emulsion - This emulsion is suitable for Halftone/Finer detailed designs when printing with waterbased, plastisol, solvent, UV and discharge inks. Longer Print Runs and outstanding durability.
SAATI PHU 2 Emulsion - Saatitex 1 - Part Photopolymer Emulsion.
- Outstanding resistance to aggressive water and plastisol and discharge inks.
- Extreme durability; withstands long print runs.
- Excellent print definition on any mesh.
- 45% solids content.
- Exposes two times faster than a diazo or dual-cure emulsion.
- Also suitable for DLE (diodes) exposure.