INFRARED CONVEYOR TUNNEL DRYER
INFRARED TEXTILE TUNNEL DRYER
The most affordable in it's range, do not compare with 'mini' or 'buddy' dryers, this longer curing tunnel,adjustable height elements and highly efficient dryer is in a different league.
- CE Certified - 3 Year Back to Base Warranty
- Fully cures textiles and other ink types.
- Designed for high production.
- Reliable & Efficient.
- Fully Insulated Tunnel for efficiency. Fire-retardent insulation to ensure the heat stays inside the dryer.
- Long Tunnel - The longer the garment stays in the oven at a controlled temperature the more accurate the cure. Short 'mini' tunnels can cause cracking and less elasticity in the print.
- Runs off a domestic energy supply. 220V, 20amp Socket, wired directly into the mains.
- Temperature Control mode SSR/Contactor Control
- Adjustable height for elements between the belt and heating elements, for passing items of various thickness through the tunnel.
- Temperature controller for accuracy, temp RANGE 80 - 180°C.
- Belt - Lower speeds are excellent for inks which take longer to cure e.g metallics, waterbased, all over prints, puffers, glitters. Higher speeds are ideal for high production. The belt can travel in both directions.
- Open weave PTFE coated glass fibre conveyor belt - The coating is carbon loaded to avoid static electricity build up.
- Oven flu to prevent build up of standard vapour in the oven.
- Isolator safety switch.
- On and off switch power to thermostat.
- Plug & Cable supplied.
Single Phase. 240 volts. 4800watt.
Recommened to work off a cooker mains 32amp.
Overall Tunnel: 1000x900mm
Belt Width: 25.5 inches
Infeed: 17 inches
Outfeed 15 inches
Overall length of dryer: 1.8 metres
Packing Size: 1880x950x780mm
Weight 130 kilos
Delivery - Please email for delivery quotation. Buyer must have a 32 amp 3 pin-plug installed prior to delivery. Please allow approx 3 weeks for delivery.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!