Delivery and installation to mainland England £150 Scotland/Wales and offshore please contact for a quotation.
Manual Screen Printing Table with a one-sided guided squeegee, is intended for the printing of surface materials up to 700 x 1000 mm / 27.5inches x 39.37inches.
- Built solid for precise registration and complex printing.
- The board, glued from special dural plates, guarantees the quality of long-term levelness as well as even feeding.
- The board is inserted such that the regulating bolts can be easily adjusted in two axes for precise registration.
- The screen is stabilized by two braces going into the frame with one crosspiece.
- The frame is hinged around the axis on the back side of the table; the other sides of the table are free, which enables the printing of larger boards or roll printing.
- A one-sided, guided squeegee runs along a linear ball bearing on the guiding bar, which is fixed to the support frame.
- A noiseless, radial air pump (58 dB), automatically regulated when lifting and folding the screen, comes with the table.
- A gripper, which guides the squeegee, ensures steady pressure, thereby guaranteeing high-quality, even printing over the entire surface, such that all copies in one job are the same without placing great demands on the machine operator.
- The table has a high-quality finish, heavy-wear parts are made of galvanized metal.
- 12 Month Back to Base Warranty.
- Please allow 6 weeks for delivery.
|Technical data||Flatbed 2|
|Print Size||700 x 1000 mm|
|Max. Screen Size||1040 x 1320 mm|
|Vacuum Table||1000 x1400 mm|
|Height of printed material||0 - 80 mm|
230 V 50 Hz / 16 A