MIXO FLUORO ORANGEProduct Code 
- Easy to use. Stays wet on the screen for days meaning no clogging and blocking the mesh after minutes like most waterbased inks
- Available in 250ml, 500ml, 1 Litre, 5 Litre containers.
- Brilliant results for both lower and higher mesh counts. Even on the highest 100-120T meshes you will find this ink is one of the easiest to use even if you are a novice, you will achieve a soft sublimation feel to the finish.
- Water washable.
- Cures at a lower temperature of 150degC. Flash dry at 10 seconds or to fully cure at 20 seconds. Metallic at 30 seconds. Or heat press cure for 10 seconds.
- Low Viscosity, low tack lightweight ink, less fatigue when printing.
- Print Wet on wet.
- Heat fix using just a domestic iron for 1 minute at cotton temperature.
- Iron directly over the print without smudging.
- Solvent and Pfhalate free.
- Wash down using water and drain safe organic screenwash.
- No need for dip tanks or strong chemicals. No odour!
- Print onto textiles, un-coated paper, board and wood.
- Recommended for use with All American Water Resistant Emulsion or Hybrid Emulsion.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!