MIXO OPAQUE WHITEProduct Code 
- Easy to use. Stays wet for longer on the screen meaning no clogging and blocking the mesh after seconds like waterbased inks.
- Available in 250ml, 500ml, 1 Litre, 5 Litre containers.
- Brilliant results for both lower and higher mesh counts. Even on the highest 100-120T meshes you will find this ink is one of the easiest to use even if you are a novice, you will achieve a soft sublimation feel to the finish.
- Water washable.
- Cures at a lower temperature of 170degC. Flash dry at 10 seconds or to fully cure at 20 seconds. Metallic at 30 seconds. Or heat press cure for 10 seconds.
- Low Viscosity, low tack lightweight ink, less fatigue when printing.
- Print Wet on wet.
- Heat fix using just a domestic iron for 1 minute at cotton temperature.
- Iron directly over the print without smudging.
- Solvent and Pfhalate free.
- Wash down using water and drain safe organic screenwash.
- No need for dip tanks or strong chemicals. No odour!
- Print onto textiles, un-coated paper, board and wood.
- Recommended for use with All American Water Resistant Emulsion or Hybrid Emulsion.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!
Reviewer: Daniel Praught A5 Signs & Print, Tamworth Staffordshire
Thought we would try the Hybrid inks, as Im trying to keep my shop as green as possible these days. Been testing and trying it for a couple months now and just did our first job over the weekend with fantastic results. The Opaque white gives is a beautiful solid print with crisp clear lines and a brilliant smooth, soft hand. I am sold on this stuff and will use it exclusively from now on.