Vacuum Exposure Unit
- Ultraviolet Light Source - Enclosed by vacuum blanket
- Exposes a Screen Frame size of 25" x 36".
- Automatic Built In Timer - Accurate Countdown
- Built in Yellow Safe light bulb
- Highly Efficient
- Easy to Use
- Accurate Exposure Times
- By far one of the best exposure units
- Fast Exposure times - Ideal for high production levels
- Space Saving Tabletop model
- Electric built in Vacuum pump
- Ultraviolet tubes
- The ultimate exposure unit for high definition, nothing beats a vacuum exposure unit to achieve sharp quality exposures every time.
- All parts stocked for convenience.
- 3 Year back to base warranty
A vacuum exposure unit ensures that the artwork and the screens are held in perfect contact. When fine linework/detail are required or high definition on a vacuum unit should be used.
All units feature the latest neoprene blanket and glass vacuum system for the ultimate exposure resolution.
Recommended Exposure Times:
Coated Screen twice on either side: 120 Seconds
Coated Screen once on either side: 90 Seconds
Voltage: 220v 13amp
Bulb quantity: 9Pcs
Maximum exposure area: 60*90 CM(24"x35")
Shipping weight: 75 kg
Dimensions(L*W*H): 125*90*24 CM
Total Power: 400w
There will be additional delivery charges for shipping this product at the checkout.
Good quality, looks great and easy to use
So happy we chose to buy this unit. Its a vast improvement from our halogen setup! It's really sturdy and super fast at exposing our screens. The vacuum works great and it's really easy to use. I'd recommend this unit to anyone thinking about upgrading or looking to buy a UV unit with a vacuum.
Sarah H | Dorset | July 2021