SAATI SAATItex PHU2 emulsion is a pure photopolymer emulsion that is universally suitable for all inks, including solvent, water-based, and discharge inks.
- Dyed red
- One-part, pre-sensitized. No mixing, no diazo required!
- Medium viscosity easily coats all mesh counts
- Easy to reclaim
- Can be used with discharge inks as-is. No need for diazo.
- Can be used with Diazo when extra sharpness or high resolution is required
- • Red pure photopolymer direct emulsion resistant to plastisol, water based and discharge inks without catalyst
• Outstanding abrasion and humidity resistance
• Excellent print definition on any mesh
• 45% solids content
• Exposes two times faster than a diazo or dual-cure emulsion
• Also suitable for DLE (diodes) exposure
I use this emulsion on my Art2silkscreen LED exposure unit, exposes in less than 70 seconds!! Doesnâ€™t coat on too thick and heavy and was easy to clear. I recommend this emulsion.
James Orange | London | July 2021